It is not all fear and worry over here for me.
There is also joy and celebrations.
Despite having budget concerns and my whole “what if” issues (like almost every cancer survivor I know — that ish is expensive) there is also some wins.
- My kids are functional, kind of — though definitely still in summer mode but I have an 11-year-old AND an almost-8-year-old :).
- My husband and I have a true partnership and I love him and can admit it despite the years of issues we had …Oh and today is his BIRTHDAY so happy birthday, love.
- My nonprofit has a few partnerships that are kicking into gear.
- My social media business is doing fairly well — I am running social media for 5 different entities and enjoying it immensely — my brain loves to be working all of the time so this is fun for me because 1. I get paid for it and 2. I love looking at how to promote businesses and how to get the word out there to the public in different ways — and hey, I am finally using that Marketing degree I got in um 1998…
- I will be speaking at a few events over the next few weeks.
What else can I add? Just a different perspective from the world of uncertainty — this much is certain, I enjoy being busy, I do not get enough sleep and I love my life.
What are your certainties?
XOXO — Supermom