Join the Foundation for Women’s Cancer and international fitness celebrity and host Kathy Smith for this live one-hour, fully virtual and highly interactive walking and movement event to raise crucial funds for awareness, education, outreach and research of gynecologic cancers. We are bringing all the best pieces from our National Race to End Women’s Cancer to this exciting event:
- An opportunity to truly do something together as a community—live and across the country!
- A chance to honor our patients, survivors and families, physicians and researchers and our amazing sponsors.
- The meaningful and moving Honor Wall—displaying loved ones and those we “move” for.
- Team fundraising and engagement—and now your friends and neighbors can easily join in, too!
- A way to have fun together and “move” at all levels of ability.
Each person registered will receive:
- Move4Her t-shirt
- Event placard
- Cooling headband
- Car magnet
- Sponsor items (TBD)
The event will occur Sunday, October 18, at 12:00 p.m. CT.