In each Undy RunWalk city, we rely on a committee of dedicated volunteers to join the Undy Engagement Committee (UEC) to help us make the event a success. The UEC is comprised of a team of volunteers dedicated to putting a spotlight on colon cancer through the Undy RunWalk.
These roles include, but are not limited to:
- Assisting the national Undy RunWalk staff with recruiting local sponsors
- Distributing flyers in the community
- Coordinating volunteers for the day of the Undy RunWalk
- Securing in-kind food and beverage donations
- Cheer on runners on the course
We know your time is valuable, so rest assured that this commitment will not monopolize your time, but rather connect you with others as passionate about fighting colorectal cancer as you are.
If you would like to join this team of inspiring Colorectal Cancer Alliance supporters, please email Kelly Russo, Director of RunWalk & Volunteer Engagement, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Day of Volunteers
The Undy RunWalk series continues to grow at an astonishing rate and we are always looking for more volunteers to not only help us in advance of the event, but also the day-of the Undy RunWalk. Volunteering at the race enables you to be part of a successful, inspiring event that raised awareness for colon cancer in your local community.
Volunteer activities include, but are not limited to:
- Assisting with setup before the race starts
- Greeting and checking in registered participants at the registration table
- Capturing the day through photography services
- Managing the refresh and refuel tent