SMART + STRONG CONTEST OFFICIAL RULES:
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. Void where prohibited or restricted by law and subject to all federal, state and local laws and regulations. Participation constitutes entrant’s full and unconditional agreement to and acceptance of these Official Rules.
1) Eligibility: Contest is only open to natural persons, at least 18 years old as of the date of entry and who are legal residents of the United States of America for the duration of the Contest. Employees of Smart + Strong, its subsidiaries and affiliates, Smart + Strong’s advertising, promotion and fulfillment agencies, legal advisers and the immediate family members and persons living in the same household of such persons, are not eligible to participate in the Contest.
2) How to Enter: Complete the survey and mail to Cancer Health, c/o Smart + Strong, 1001 Avenue of the Americas, FL 12, New York, NY 10018-5460, fax it to 212-675-8505 or complete the survey online at cancerhealthmag.com/surveys. Include your name, address, e-mail address and daytime phone number on your entry. All entries must be received between 12 p.m. Eastern Standard Time on June 15, 2020 and 12 p.m. Eastern Standard Time on September 15, 2020. Limit one (1) entry per person. All entries become the property of the Sponsor and will not be acknowledged or returned. Entries will be accepted only by regular mail or fax or if the survey has been completed online at cancerhealthmag.com/surveys. Do not attempt to deliver an entry in person. This will disqualify your submission.
3) Prizes: Five (5) winners will receive a $25 prepaid Visa card. Any federal, state and/or local taxes payable on the prize are the sole responsibility of the winner.
4) Winners: Winner will be determined by a random drawing on or about September 30, 2020. Odds of winning depend upon the number of eligible entries received. Sponsor is not responsible for and shall not be liable for late, lost, misdirected, stolen, incomplete or illegible entries or unsuccessful efforts to notify winners. Accepting prize constitutes the unconditional permission to Sponsor to use winner’s name, picture, portrait, voice and likeness for all publicity, advertising, trade and promotional purposes without further compensation.
5) General Terms and Conditions: By participating, entrants agree that Sponsor, its agents and representatives, affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising, promotion and fulfillment agencies, and legal advisers are not responsible or liable for and shall be released and held harmless from: (i) telephone, electronic, hardware or software program, network, Internet or computer malfunctions, failures or difficulties of any kind; (ii) any condition caused by events beyond the reasonable control of Sponsor that may cause the Contest to be disrupted or corrupted; (iii) any printing or typographical errors in any materials associated with the Contest; (iv) any and all losses, damages, rights, claims and actions of any kind in connection with or resulting from participation in the Contest, acceptance, possession or use of any prize, including without limitation, personal injury, death and property damage and claims based on publicity rights, defamation or invasion of privacy; and (v) any federal, state or other tax liabilities that are the sole responsibility of the winner. Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to suspend or cancel the Contest at any time if a computer virus, bug or other technical problem corrupts the administration, security or proper conduct of the Contest.
6) List of Winners: To receive a list of winners, send a self-addressed, stamped envelope between October 15, 2020 and January 15, 2021 to Cancer Health Summer 2020 Reader Survey, c/o Smart + Strong, 1001 Avenue of the Americas, FL 12, New York, NY 10018-5460. Washington residents may omit return postage on the envelope.
7) Contest is sponsored by CDM Publishing LLC, d/b/a Smart + Strong, 157 Columbus Avenue, Suite 525, New York, NY 10023-6082.