Greek yogurt is the key to this delicious version of Healthy Yogurt Ranch Dressing. It has more protein and a lot less fat thanks to the yogurt. Best yet, it sacrifices none of the taste we know and love.
15 minute prep
- 1 tablespoon dried parsley
- ½ teaspoon dried dill weed
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 tablespoon kosher salt
- ½ teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 teaspoon honey
- 2 cups Greek yogurt, whole milk or 2% (see Chef Tips)
- In a small bowl, combine the parsley, dill, garlic powder, onion powder, salt, and black pepper. Mix until are evenly distributed.
- Stir the spice mixture and honey into the Greek yogurt until thoroughly combined.
For a lower fat content, use 2% Greek yogurt. We don’t recommend 0% because it doesn’t have the right creaminess for this dip, plus some brands use thickeners to give the yogurt the right mouth-feel.
Nutrition Facts (per serving)
Calories: 69; Fat: 4g; Saturated Fat: 2g; Polyunsaturated Fat: 0g; Monounsaturated Fat: 0g; Carbohydrates: 4g; Sugar: 3g; Fiber: 0g; Protein: 5g; Sodium: 172mg
Registered Dietitian Approved
Our recipes, articles, videos, and more content are reviewed by our Registered Dietitian Kate Ueland, MS, RD, CSO, a board-certified specialist in oncology nutrition, to ensure that each is backed with scientific evidence and follows the guidelines set by the Oncology Nutrition for Clinical Practice, 2nd Ed., published by the Oncology Nutrition Dietetic Practice Group, a professional interest group of the Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics, and the American Institute for Cancer Research and the American Cancer Society.
This recipe was originally published on Cook for Your Life. It is used by permission.